메뉴 건너뛰기

민주법학

민주법연의 간행물인 민주법학의 원문을 보실 수 있습니다.
이 게시판은 RSS와 엮인글이 가능합니다.
로그인을 하시면 댓글을 쓰실 수 있습니다..
* 광고성 글은 바로 삭제되며, 민주주의법학연구회의 설립취지에 어긋나는 글은 삭제 또는 다른 게시판으로 이동될 수 있습니다.

엄순영, "[특집: 폭력사회와 법치주의 - 현상과 비판] 사법적 폭력과 법치주의", 민주법학 제61호 (2016,7), 49-79쪽.

<국문초록>

사법적 폭력은 일반적으로 인정되는 개념이 아니다. 그래서 본 논문에서는 사법적 폭력의 개념을 정립하려고 시도한다. 사법적 폭력을 사법제도에 의한 폭력으로 정의하고, 그 중 협의의 사법적 폭력은 법원에 의한 폭력으로 규정하 였으며 국가폭력과 구분한다. 그리고 사법적 폭력과 법치주의의 관계에 관해서 법물신주의와 법도구주의 관점이 아닌 그 중간의 관점을 주장하고, 사법적 폭 력은 실패한 법치주의의 현상이라고 본다. 그래서 필자는 사법적 폭력을 합법 적 권력행사에 대한 권력형성자들의 정당성 판단이 내재되어 있는 개념이며 판 결에 대한 시민 통제의 시작 개념으로 주장한다. 마지막으로 성공하는 법치주 의를 위하여 사법적 폭력에 대한 시민들의 효율적인 통제가 필요하다는 것을 주장하고 그 방법으로 법의 범위를 가장 좁게 인정하고 있는 라즈의 원천명제 가 참고 될 수 있다고 보며, 법해석의 특권을 법조인에게 부여해 온 법제도에 서 법해석의 주체를 주권자로 회복하는 구체적인 제도들을 고안할 것을 주문한 다.

주제어: 폭력, 사법권, 법치주의, 주권, 라즈, 법해석론, 시민

<Abstract>

Judicial Violence and the Rule of Law

Eum, Sounyoung Professor, Gyeongsang National Uni.

Judicial violence has not been a general concept yet. Therefore, in this paper, I have tried to find its sense. I define it as violence of the judicial system and, in the narrow sense, as that of the courts, and separate it from state violence. Also, concerning the relation between judicial violence and the rule of law, this paper assumes the middle viewpoint between legal fetishism and legal instrumentalism, so that to consequently reject both views; then, this paper explains that judicial violence indicates the failure of the rule of law. It follows that judicial violence means such a concept that power makers have tried to judge the legitimacy of the lawful power exercises again and again, and have started the civil control about trial. The success of the rule of law needs an effective civil control about it and Joseph Raz’s Sources Thesis may help in this respect. I hope that the sovereign will suggest many concrete institutions changing the judicial system which will accord jurists the privilege of legal interpretation of the system recovering a sovereign as the subject of legal interpretation.

Key phrases: Violence, Judicial Power, Rule of Law, Sovereign, Joseph Raz, Legal Interpretation, Civil Participation

위로