메뉴 건너뛰기

민주법학

민주법연의 간행물인 민주법학의 원문을 보실 수 있습니다.
이 게시판은 RSS와 엮인글이 가능합니다.
로그인을 하시면 댓글을 쓰실 수 있습니다..
* 광고성 글은 바로 삭제되며, 민주주의법학연구회의 설립취지에 어긋나는 글은 삭제 또는 다른 게시판으로 이동될 수 있습니다.

원문 내용 공개(PDF 파일 등)는 민주법학 통권 제37호 발간 후에 이루어집니다.

민주법학 통권 제36호는 온라인서점 등에서 구입하실 수 있습니다.

민주법학 통권 제35호까지의 원문 내용은 본 자료실에서 확인하실 수 있습니다.

<국문초록>

우리 사회는 87년 6월 항쟁 이후 민주주의에 대한 큰 진전을 이루었으나, 현실을 보면 민주주의가 사회 전반에 정착되지 못하였다. 이는 사법 영역에서도 확인할 수 있으며, 선출되지 않은 권력인 헌법재판소를 비롯한 사법부의 위상이 높아진 반면, 선출된 권력인 입법․사법부의 위상은 낮아진 것이 그 예라 할 수 있다. 이 글은 6월 항쟁 이후 권력관계의 변화라는 측면에서 사법국가화에 대해 살펴보고자 한다.

먼저 사법부가 지배이데올로기 수호자 역할을 하고 있음을 확인하고자 하였다. 이를 위해 국가보안법 및 노동조합및노동관계조정법 관련 사건들에 대한 대법원 판결 및 헌법재판소 결정들을 살펴보았다. 이에 따라 대법원 및 헌법재판소는 지배 이데올로기 유지에 중요한 역할을 하고 있음을 확인하였다. 다음으로 몇 가지 판결을 통해 사법부가 국가 정책의 결정자 역할을 하고 있음을 확인하였다. 정리하자면, 사법부는 거시적으로는 지배이데올로기를 정당화하고 수호하는 기능을 하였고, 미시적으로는 중요 정책 결정과 같은 정치 영역에 참여하는 모습을 보여 왔다.

이러한 현상이 일어나는 원인으로 세계적 현상, 87년 헌법의 문제, 입법부와 행정부간의 대립 격화, 사법부의 비민주성, 법적 이데올로기의 확산을 들 수 있다. 이러한 현상을 극복하기 위해 민주주의를 어떤 내용과 방식으로 재구성할 것인가와 같은 근본적인 문제에 대한 논의가 요구되고, 논의 결과에 따라 법과 제도를 정비할 필요가 있다.

주제어: 사법국가, 대법원, 헌법재판소, 판결경향, 지배이데올로기

<Abstract>

A Critical Consideration about the Judicature Since 1987

Lee, Ho-Young

Graduate Student, Konkuk Univ.

Since the June Uprising in 1987, Korean democracy has achieved big progress, but has not been firmly settled in society. These situations can be found in the judicial area. For example, the position of the judiciary, including the Constitutional Court, is elevated, while that of the elected power, the legislature and the executive is lowered. In this essay, I want to research into judicialization in terms of the changing power relations since 1987.

For this purpose, I intend to confirm that the judiciary is the keeper of ruling ideology. With this in mind, I reviewed the decisions of the Supreme Court and the Constitutional Court concerning 'the National Security Law' and 'the Trade Union and Labor Relations Adjustment Act'. As a result, I could confirm that the Supreme Court and the Constitutional Court play an important role in maintaining the ruling ideology. Also, I found that the judiciary is a core decision-maker of the state in important policies. In short, the judiciary has an important feature in justifying and strengthening the position of ruling ideology in a broad sense, but takes part in the national government in a narrow sense.

Among the causes of these situations are the constitutionalism, the constitution of 1987, intensification of conflict between the legislature and the executive, the judiciary's nondemocratic structure and the proliferation of legal ideology, etc. Therefore we should discuss such fundamental questions as how and with what contents we should reconstruct the democracy, including the legal system.

Key Words: constitutionalism, the supreme court, the consititutional court, tendency of case, ruling ideology

위로